Research and Development
Qualified & trained 10 scientists working 24/7 with their vast experience in the field of Organic Chemistry endeavors on Process Development and Optimization, R&D activities, Trouble shooting during commercialization, synthesis, isolation and other activities are performed at Meck’s R&D laboratories lead by a Principal Scientist.
- Quality Control Lab runs 24 X 7 by 20 team members leading by HOD.
- Analytical Instruments like HPLC, GC, Polarimeter, Autotritator, UV ..etc are available for its respective testing.
- Activities in the lab follow GLP (Analysis and Documentation)
- Stability Chambers as per ICH guideline
- Microbiology lab ( Water testing, Product testing, Environment monitoring )